We are regularly offering internships to university students of relevant subjects who have at least completed the first two years of their Bachelor and are fluent in German and English. Internships generally cover a period of about three months.
According to our regulations, following points are to be followed:
- FES will not take on responsibility or insurance for possible accidents or other difficulties arising during the internship
- The acquisition of insurances, overseas health cover and liability insurances are within the responsibilities of the applicant
- The observance of relevant regulations for the entrance and stay in the concerned country falls into the responsibility of the intern
Applicants are asked to send in the following information per email and in English language:
- Curriculum Vitae
- letter of application or statement of interest, this should include an explanation why an internship with the FES is wished for
- the subject areas and tasks of particular interest
- the period of time and the aspired dates for an internship
Please send the application to: info[at]fes-london.org
- All positions until mid-2018 have now been filled.
- Applications for internships starting in September 2018 or later are being accepted until 01 May 2018.